So, I got too excited yesterday about the Liebster Award and asked and answered my own questions, rather than wait for Kirsten to get back to me. Seeing as Kirsten is my favourite person right now, I wanted to answer the questions she sent. So, here we go.
Oh, and you can visit Kirsten on her site on the link below. Please do visit and shower her with love and all things good.
1. Fave author and why?
Terry Pratchett because he is the best and has been for over 30 years.
2. Fave book?
Oh jeez. Just one book? I can’t say the one I wrote can I? The Remains of the Day.
3. Who is your hero?
Batman, but only the graphic novels. Not the film. Screw you Chris Nolan.
4. If you could have a conversation with anyone; who would it be and why?
P.G Wodehouse. I love this guy. One of the funniest writers I have ever read.
5. What one question would you like an answer to – that Google cant provide?
Justin Bieber’s popularity.
6. If you had a time machine where would you go/why?
To the beginning of time so I can end the ‘did the big bang happen or not debate’ once and for all.
7. If you could marry a celebrity; who would you choose/why?
Selena Gomez in order to piss off Bieber.
8. If you could be a fictional character, which one would you choose/why?
Dream from the Sandman graphic novels. He has a library of every book never finished and I would love that.
9. If you could only have one super power; what would you choose/why?
Mind control, so I can get a friggin agent.
10. Where is your favorite holiday city/location/country?
11. If you were Bruce Almighty and had God’s power for a day; what would you change? Remember; you cant affect free will (force love etc).
I would make homophobes gay for a day to mess with their minds.